Start Your Practice
Below are a list of services you will need when starting your new Veterinary Practice.
Schedule a 1-On-1 Consultation
Call Us US: (800) 359-8175
Email US[contact-form-7 id=”406″ title=”Schedule Online”]
Business plan preparation
- Our experienced financial experts will assist you in preparing a plan that is practical, meaningful and useful.
Strategic plan and accountability meetings
- Don’t just wander aimlessly, our professionals help you develop goals and hold you accountable to achieve them
Monthly bookkeeping, including bank, credit card and production reconciliation
- Our accounting teams takes the burden off of you and your staff, allowing you more time to enjoy the practice of medicine, along with the assurance that a trusted advisor is reconciling your books
Monthly or quarterly financial statements
- Timely and accurate information, so you have what you need to make crucial decisions in your practice
Sales tax and payroll tax reporting and compliance
- Timely and accurate tax preparation by our compliance experts saves you time and gives you peace of mind
Professional fee and pricing assistance
- Experienced veterinary financial specialists will assist you with pricing, as well as collections, wellness plans and alternative payment analysis to ensure fairness as well as profitability
- Our tax experts work to proactively minimize your tax burden, analyze and project year-end income and tax owed to take the surprise out of April 15th.
Business income tax return preparation
- Our tax professionals receive continuing education each year to ensure they have the expertise to prepare your returns accurately and expediently
Cash flow statements and analysis
- Our accounting team helps you understand the ebb and flow of cash so you can proactively forecast cash-flow to attain your goals
Assist with budget preparation and variance tracking
- Our accounting team assists with budget preparation so you can track, analyze variances and make adjustments, allowing you to increase practice profit
Referrals for attorneys, bankers and other reputable professionals
- Our professionals belong to VetPartners, VHMA, AAHA and several state Veterinary Medical Associations allowing us access to veterinary experts we know and trust to take care of you
Licensing applications for state sales and payroll tax
Our tax compliance team has done it before and can do it for you. They’ll take care of your tax licensing, saving you time and money.
Set-up and train on assisted payroll service
- Our assisted payroll service is simple! Our tax compliance experts set it up, train you to run payroll and then take care of your account, saving you time and anxiety because you know it’s handled
Assist with loan application and review of terms
- Starting or purchasing a practice can be stressful enough, let our experienced financial experts help you through the finance process.
Choice of entity analysis and recommendation
- Our experts will you make this very vital choice! Over the life-time of a practice, it can save you tens of thousands of dollars.
What Her Clients Are Saying
We are so happy to have Cammi’s firm in our corner – they always explain accounting terms and concepts in ways that we can understand and apply to our business, and are always responsive to our concerns. It is so nice to have a competent group taking care of our accounting needs so that we can focus on helping our patients and growing our practice!
Cammi and her practice not only provide excellent accounting services, they go the extra mile to make sure all aspects of your practice are thriving. I don’t know what I would do without them. It is so nice to know there are still people out there you can trust and have your practice’s best interest in mind.”
We feel so fortunate to be able to work with Cammi, given her many years of experience, and the large number of veterinary hospitals that she can draw her practice comparisons from. With her guidance we have been able to improve our efficiency and gross margins. Thank you for your expertise.
Cammi stepped in and helped our practice develop a budget, which was a goal we were really struggling with. She is always available to help us with questions and takes the time to carefully explain our financial statements to us so we feel comfortable with the financial health of our practice
Cammi and her group have been responsible for our business books for years. She has incredible and current knowledge of tax law and has saved our company money, both in month to month business and in our yearly tax filing. She is always available for that quick question or advice.